The global dental x-ray market size reached USD 536.5 Million in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 2085.95 Million in 2028 and register a CAGR of 18.5% over the forecast period, according to latest analysis by Reports and Data. The dental x-ray market revenue growth is driven by several factors including growing incidence of various types of dental disorders, and increasing demand for accurately detecting dental abnormalities which are not visible during routine dental examination. Additionally, dental x-ray diagnostic tool is widely used in the evaluation of the amount of cavionees calculus, alveolar crest, and other masses in dental examinations. Growing adoption of cosmetic dentistry globally, and rapid introduction of several innovative products in dental care are also contributing to the revenue growth of the global dental x-ray market.
Dental x-rays, also known as dental radiographs, are mainly performed for detecting the hidden dental structures, cavities, malignant or benign masses, and bone loss. These images are formed by a controlled bust of X-ray radiation that penetrates the oral structures at different levels. Moreover, these dental x-ray procedures are carried out for preventive as well as diagnostic purposes to detect common oral problems, and also infections associated with dental cavities. Dental x-rays testing is the preferred imaging modality among all the available Techniques owing to several advantages offered by them. Nowadays, periodontal diseases are considered a public health concern, due to the steady rise in their prevalence among adolescents as well as adults.diabetes and smoking. Hence, growing number of cases with different types of oral diseases is expected to boost the market revenue growth over the forecast period.
Key companies profiled in the report include
Dentsply Sirona Inc.; Planmeca OY; Carestream Dental, LLC; Danaher; LED Medical Diagnostics, Inc.;
Request Free Sample Copy (To Understand the Complete Structure of this Report [Summary + TOC]) @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1687
The report is an investigative study that determines market growth and market scope on the basis of market trends, consumer behavior shifts, consumption and production patterns, product portfolio offered by the market, growth rate, drivers and constraints, financial positions and existing challenges limitations of the Dental X-Ray market.
The report discusses in detail the global production capacity, demand and supply ratio, market dynamics, and comprehensive analysis of the competitive landscape. It provides an industry-wide analysis of the market share of each players along with their business capacity portfolio, production and , product portfolio, business expansion plans, financial standing, and strategic alliances such as mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, and collaborations, among others.
The regional bifurcation of the market analyzes key market segments such as North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Middle East Africa. The report discusses in detail the market growth, market size, revenue growth, market share, production and consumption , demand and supply, current and emerging trends, and technological developments in each region.
The key geographical regions analyzed in the market report are:
- North America (USA, Canada)
- Europe (UK, Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Order this Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-pricing/1687
Dental X-Ray Market Segmentation based on Types:
Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2018 - 2028)
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2018 - 2028)
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2018 - 2028)
- Cosmetic Dentistry
Further key findings in the report
- Based on product, the digital segment held the largest revenue share in the global market in 2020, and it is further expected to register the highest revenue CAGR during the forecast period, owing to reduced time requirements for diagnosis. Moreover, the digital X-ray systems are also characterized by enhanced image quality, which is also contributing to the segment revenue growth.
- Based on application, the medical segment accounted for the largest revenue share in the market in 2020. The large revenue growth of this segment is resultant of the growing number of dental diseases worldwide, and rising adoption of dental x-ray procedures for the examination of dental problems.
- North America market dominated other regional markets in terms of revenue share in the global market in 2020, due to the presence of well-established healthcare infrastructure, and increasing healthcare spending in various developed countries, like the US Additionally, favorable imbable health Government initiatives are further boosting the revenue growth of this regional market.
Get Customization Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1687
Thank you for reading our report. For further inquiry or query about customization, kindly get in touch with us to know more. Our team will clear your doubts and ensure the report is customized to meet your requirements.
Explore More Industry Research by Reports and Data:
Ivermectin Market @ https://cse.google.co.uz/url?q=https://www.biospace.com/article/ivermectin-market-growth-by-2030-funding-and-research-grants-by -governments-as-well-as-independent-philanthropists-for-the-testing-of-ivm-during-the-covid-19/
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help a cli smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware inend the latest market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370