High prevalence of heart artery disease, changes in lifestyles and a rise in the geriatric population are the key factors contributing to the CAGR in the forecasted period.
According to the current analysis of Reports and Data, the global Heart Stents market was valued at USD 8.30 Billion in 2018 and is expected to reach USD 15.37 Billion by the year 2026 at a CAGR of 7.9%. Stents are small expandable tubes that are used to treat narrowed or weakened arteries. A heart stent is a small mesh tube that holds open passages in the body such as weak or narrow arteries. It is a small tube shaped device placed in the heart arteries, which supply blood to the heart, to keep the arteries open in the treatment of heart heart diseases. The heart stents are used in almost all the percutaneous heart intervention (PCI) procedures. Stents reduce chest pains and have been proven to have improved chances of survival and decrease adverse events in the acute myocardial injury. Heart Stents market is continuously growing. launch of new products, there is huge scope to the product.
Request Free Sample Copy (To Understand the Complete Structure of this Report [Summary + TOC]) @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1736
The report puts an emphasis on the information regarding the key players with a special focus on their company profile, business overview, recent advancements, product catalog, and strategic business plans. It provides a comprehensive overview of the strategic alliances in the market under taken by The key players such as mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, partnerships, agreements, product launches, brand promotions, and corporate deals, among others.
Key companies operating in the market and profiled in the report include:
Boston Scientific Corporation, Medtronic Plc, Abbott Laboratories, B. Braun Melsungen AG, Vascular Concepts, Stentys SA, Biosensors International Group Ltd. and Orbus Neich.
Order this Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-pricing/1736
The Heart Stents market takes into account major geographical locations such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East Africa to offer key insights into market growth, market size, market share, revenue growth, current and emerging trends, supply and demand ratio, import/export, consumer demand and behavior, and presence of key players in each region. The report offers an in-depth country wise analysis to impart better understanding of the market and its growth prospects.
Segments Covered in the report
By Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
- Dual Therapy Stents
- Drug Eluting Stents
- Bio-engineered Stents
- Bare Metal Stents
- Bioresorbable Vascular Scaffold (BVS)
By End Use (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Cardiac Centers
By Material (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
Key Regions Analyzed in the Report include:
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Furthermore, it consists information about individual segment of the Heart Stents market based on the types and application. The report also offers insights about the key segments expected to register significant revenue growth over the forecast period and primary trends influencing their AGR also offers. and market share values for each segment to provide clear understanding of demand and trend in the global market.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Minimal invasiveness has been attracting the attention of many in the recent times. Since Heart Angioplasty is one of the types of minimal invasive treatments, there has been a spur of growth in the demand for this procedure. Increasing cases of heart artery diseases, has triggered research and development initiatives to develop several innovative solutions for the treatment purposes, which lays a foundation for future growth.
- Hospitals dominate the market with a market share of 63%. This is due to the extensive facilities offered in hospitals.
- The heart stents are of two types in terms of delivery. These include, balloon expandable stents and self-expandable stents.
- The existence of alternatives for heart angioplasty has also become a restraining factor for the heart stents market. These alternatives include procedures such as Atherectomy, Laser angioplasty, heart artery bypass etc.
- Recent developments have encouraged the market to the very large extent. For instance, the recent launch of Dual Therapy Stents (DTS) is a one of its kind type of stent. The DTS is a combination of Drug Eluding Stents and Bio-engineered Stent. It has a coating on the inside as well as outside making the chances of blood clots, inflammations and tissue injuries less likely. The DTS is seen to grow at a rate of 8.8%.
- Among the types of stents, Drug Eluting Stents, being the most time tested type of stents, dominate the market. They are the considered to be the safest and the most time tested among all the other types of stents. They are expected to grow at a rate of 7.7%.
- North America dominates the market with the highest market share. The changing dietary habits and cases of obesity have led to an increase in the cases of CAD ie Heart Artery Disease. The market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.7%.
- Europe follows North America closely and holds the highest market share amounting to 30.4%. This can be attributed to the rising technological advancements in the region. The region is expected to register a CAGR of 7.6%.
- Asia Pacific is seen to be the fastest growing region with a CAGR of 8.7%. This can be attributed to the increasing geriatric population in the region and the rising cases of Heart Artery Disease. Several governments in this region have taken initiatives to make medical facilities and surgical procedures affordable. Asia Pacific holds a market share of around 26.6%.
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1736
Thank you for reading our report. For any specific details on customization of this report, please get in touch with us. We will ensure the report you get is well-suited to your needs.
Explore More Industry Research by Reports and Data:
Blockchain In Healthcare Market @ https://cse.google.co.uz/url?q=https://www.biospace.com/article/blockchain-in-healthcare-market-demand-2030-growth-of-supply -chain-management-applications-and-reduction-in-operational-cost/
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help a cli smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware inend the latest market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370