The global Pesticide Foliar Spray Market is forecast to reach USD 9,841.6 Million by 2028, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Foliar spray is a process of feeding plants by directly applying fertilizers to the leaves instead of putting it in the soil. Plants could ingest essential elements through their leaves. The absorption procedure happens through stomata and epidermis. The technology can also be utilized while applying pesticides such as insecticides, herbicides, and biopesticides to the plants.
The market for foliar spray is influenced by the increase in demand from end-use industries such as industrial agriculture, high efficiency of foliar spray products, and ease of application.
The above-mentioned factors collectively create opportunities for market growth, while factors such as fluctuating raw material prices pose limitations in the market. However, each factor would have a definite impact on the market during the forecast period. Consistent advancements in the textile chemicals market owing to innovative efforts have enhanced the efficiency of foliar spray.
Top Companies Operating in the Global Pesticide Foliar Spray Market:
EuroChem Group AG, Nutrien, K+S Aktiengesellschaft, Yara International ASA, Israel Chemicals Ltd., The Mosaic Company, Gujarat State Fertilizers Chemicals Ltd., Coromandel International Limited, TRIBOdyn AG, and Hebei Monband Water Soluble Fertilizer Co., Ltd.
Get a sample copy of the global Pesticide Foliar Spray Market report, visit @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2139
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The fertilizer segment held a larger market share of 61.9% in the year 2018. Liquid fertilizers are applied to the leaves of the plants, which is more effective than putting it in the soil hence affecting the market growth positively.
- The nitrogenous segment of the Pesticide Foliar Spray Market is forecasted to grow with the highest CAGR of 6.5% during the forecast period. Nitrogen is the most preferred supplement among all elements for plant growth due to its easy availability and lower price. It helps enhance the yield of corps. Nitrogenous foliar sprays are broadly favored in various applications.
- The horticultural crops segment held the largest market share of 40.3% in the year 2018 and is forecasted to grow with the highest CAGR of 6.6% during the forecast period. This is due to the extensive use of foliar spray products in the horticultural crops. Horticultural crops such as vegetable crops, tuber crops, and fruit crops have turned into a fundamental part of the daily dietary intake of individuals, which in turn, has contributed to the increased use of foliar spray fertilizers.
- The Europe region held the largest market share of 33.5% in the year 2018. Countries such as Norway, Germany, and the UK have adopted advanced farming technologies which in turn fuels the demand for foliar spray products in the agricultural industries in the region.
Read full Report Description @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/foliar-spray-market
Key Regional Markets Covered in the Report:
- North America (USA, Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Italy, UK, Germany, France, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (India, China, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, South Africa, Rest of Middle East Africa)
Pesticide Foliar Spray Market Segmentation
Foliar Type Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
Product Type Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
Application Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Horticultural Crops
- Field Crops
- Turfs Ornamentals
Request a customized copy of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2139
Thank you for reading our report. To know more about the customization or any query about the report contents, please connect with us and our team will ensure the report is tailored to meet your requirements.
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help a cli smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware inend the latest market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370