The latest market intelligence report offers valuable insights into the prevailing growth opportunities for the global Precision Agriculture market and its intensely competitive scenario. The insightful data and information in the report have been gathered from a wide range of primary and secondary sources. This market report on Precision Agriculture provides detailed information about the latest developments, trade regulations, import-export analyses, production analysis, and value chain optimization. It also analyses the impact of localized market players.
The global precision agriculture market size reached USD 6.98 Billion in 2021 and is expected to register a revenue CAGR of 12.9% during the forecast period, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Increasing use of advanced agricultural techniques and smartphones are major factors expected to drive market revenue growth between 2022 and 2030. Additionally, growing usage of variable rate, remote sensing, and guiding technology in precision agriculture will drive market revenue growth. Precision agriculture technologies including Variable Rate Technology (VRT), remote sensing, Global Positioning System (GPS ), Geographical Information System (GIS), and guiding technology have enhanced output while lowering laborexpenses. Moreover, development of cutting-edge technology-based farming machinery has facilitated most efficient use of resources.Precision farming technology based on modern technology not only contributes to bottom-line savings by cutting labor costs but also significantly improves agricultural operations. Weeding, fertilizerapplication, and site management tasks performed before harvesting that account for 50–70% of farm operating costs. Drones equipped with cameras are used in precision agriculture for spraying, weeding, pruning, and harvesting. These drones generate hyperspectral pictures, allowing farmers to monitor field activity.Drones equipped with cameras are used in precision agriculture for spraying, weeding, pruning, and harvesting. These drones generate hyperspectral pictures, allowing farmers to monitor field activity.Drones equipped with cameras are used in precision agriculture for spraying, weeding, pruning, and harvesting. These drones generate hyperspectral pictures, allowing farmers to monitor field activity.
For Detailed Table of Content: Click Here
What are the Top essential strategies for increasing revenue?
What Questions Should You Ask before Buying a Market Research Report?
- How is the Precision Agriculture market evolving?
- What is driving and restraining the Precision Agriculture market?
- How will each Precision Agriculture submarket segment grow over the forecast period and how much revenue will these submarkets account for in 2030?
- How will the market shares for each Precision Agriculture submarket develop from 2022 to 2030?
- What will be the main driver for the overall market from 2022 to 2030?
- Will leading Precision Agriculture markets broadly follow the macroeconomic dynamics, or will individual national markets outperform others?
- How will the market shares of the national markets change by 2030 and which geographical region will lead the market in 2030?
- Who are the leading players and what are their prospects over the forecast period?
- What are the Precision Agriculture projects for these leading companies?
- How will the industry evolve during the period between 2020 and 2030? What are the implications of Precision Agriculture projects taking place now and over the next 10 years?
- Is there a greater need for product commercialisation to further scale the Precision Agriculture market?
- Where is the Precision Agriculture market heading and how can you ensure you are at the forefront of the market?
- What are the best investment options for new product and service lines?
- What are the key prospects for moving companies into a new growth path and C-suite?